Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Dudley £32,000 - £36,000 Basic + Days + Training + Progression + Security + Low staff Turnover Work for a leading UK manufacturing company on state-of-the-art specialist equipment who still retain a family run feel. Experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineers will relish the opportunity to work with a growing company and join a new engineering team. Be well looked after and respected within a well-known manufacturing company that continues to grow and update their factory. This expanding market leading manufacturer work with some of the largest companies in the country. This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be more than just a number, working an enjoyable multi-skilled maintenance engineering role with a respectable company. Benefit from working for a company with huge plans for their future and yours. The Role:
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer role
* Days roles
* Carry out all PPMs, Reactive and Breakdown cover The Person:
* Must be a multi-skilled engineer with electrical skills
* Strong mechanical engineering skills
* Background as a maintenance / field service / workshop engineer
* Commutable to Dudley, Tipton, Birmingham Please apply quoting reference Ben Long - Keywords: maintenance, maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, mechanical, multi skilled, multi-skilled maintenance, proactive, reactive, ppm, breakdown, multiskilled engineer, off shore, manufacturing, electrical maintenance engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer, multi-skilled engineer, Dudley, Tipton, Birmingham, west midlands, midlands. This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.