Mortgage & Insurance Broker.
'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our Client is a growing impartial Mortgage & Insurance brokerage based in Suffolk and Essex, providing an exceptional service to clients in Suffolk, Essex and beyond. Due to their expanding business they require an additional Mortgage & Insurance broker to maintain their high levels of service to both clients and the professionals we work with. LEADS PROVIDED BY A NEW INTRODUCER.
£25-30k Basic Salary DOE (Plus 20% Uncapped Commission) | Mon-Fri 8:30-6 (Every other Saturday 8:30-5) | Growing, Dynamic Team | Staff Lunches and High Performing Culture | Driven, Money-Motivated|
Passionate about a high-performing culture and all of the perks that go with it, this growing broker are looking to continue growth by taking on individuals who want to be a part of their team culture.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Identify customer’s financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
• Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
• Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer’s needs.
• Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
• Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
• Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
• Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
• CeMap or other industry recognised qualification.
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
• Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
• Outstanding levels of customer service
• Proven customer relationship management experience
• Self-motivation to seek ...