Is this the next step in your career? Find out if you’re the right candidate by reading through the complete overview below.
The Boynes Nursing Home, Upton upon Severn, WR8 0SB
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Employee Bonus Package
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Mileage Allowance (T&Cs apply)
• Local Taxi Service
The Boynes Care Centre is a substantial country residence combining classic English styling with a profusion of character. This unique dwelling is in an enviable position with panoramic views of the magnificent Malvern Hills. The gardens and grounds boast large sweeping lawns with an abundance of fine mature trees and shrubs, extending to more than four acres. The wildlife makes this home, a nature lovers' dream.
Perfectly located in Upton-On-Severn, situated only a short distance from the banks of the River Severn, the home is only a 10-minute drive from Malvern and 30 minutes from Worcester in the north and Tewkesbury in the south.
The wonderfully proportioned Boynes has formal and informal rooms which include elegant fireplaces, ornate oak panelling, impressive ceiling heights and covered radiators. The accommodation is arranged principally over two floors with a lovely light and characterful reception room with patio doors opening out onto the magnificent grounds.
Day to day duties of this role:
• Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
• The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
• The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
• Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
• £1000 refer a nurse bonus & £250 if you re...