Due to our continued expansion we are seeking a qualified and highly skilled Vehicle Technician/mechanic to join our friendly team and assist with the development of our branch.
Our skilled vehicle technicians / mechanics are the backbone of our business and are required to diagnose, repair and service our customers’ vehicles. We are always looking for great vehicle technicians to contribute to the success of our business by carrying out servicing or repairs in a timely fashion in order to get the vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. If you are a fully qualified (or time served) vehicle technician and ideally hold a current driving licence (so that you can carry out vehicle road testing) then please send us your CV.
We offer a competitive salary, ongoing training and the opportunity to progress within the company for the right candidate.
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK. As an established, nationwide, family owned business we value and appreciate our greatest asset, our staff.
About the Job
As a skilled vehicle technician/mechanic you will be responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure.
Purpose of Job
* You will be required to carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
* You will be required to test and diagnose faults
* You will be required to examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle (or component) defects or systems of impending failure
* You will be required to ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
* You will be required to ...