Clinical Lead/ Deputy Nursing Home Manager.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager-
My client is looking for an experienced Deputy Nursing Home Manager.
Their beautiful medium sized home is offering the perfect opportunity for autonomy and self-growth. This opportunity within a supportive, encouraging company is an amazing position for a vibrant and hard-working manager.
• Competitive salary
• Chance to improve service with your expertise
• Support and encouragement from company and long-standing staff
• Success within home and company
• Friendly team, long term Home Manager and welcoming company
• Beautiful home with great local reputation and staff retention
• Further career and training
• You must be confident in leadership and management of staff
• Be confident in auditing, care plans and rota systems
• Have a full understanding of regulations and requirements of local authorities
• Have strong management and leadership experience
• Be either RGN or RMN with an active PIN
• Have good time management and be in charge of ensuring each day runs smoothly and effectively
My client is looking for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager that wants to work within their company, grow and have longevity. You must have a passion for care and a drive to achieve and maintain great standards.
Interviewing very soon!
If you are interested in the above Deputy Managervacancy, please call Ciara on or email an up to date CV to
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: RGN, Nursing Home Manager, Cornwall, Home Manager, Deputy Unit Manager, Unit Manager, Ward Manager, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset Care Home, Devon, Deputy Care Home Manager, Mental Health, Dementia, Deputy Nurse Manager, Cardiff, Nursing Hom...