Senior Aruba Network Engineer.
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for an MSP as a Senior Network Engineer based in Eynsham?
The role primarily revolves around the design and delivery of solutions to meet customer requirements. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of project delivery; working closely with our salesforce to provide technical assistance to pre-sales requests and tender responses, followed by undertaking on-site installations into existing or greenfield sites.
This hands-on role is based in their head office in but you will be required to travel to and work at customer sites throughout the UK. Some overnight stays will be required.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• 5 years’ experience
• Deploying and supporting Enterprise LAN/WLAN infrastructure
• Producing high level and low-level design documentation.
• Experience working within a reseller and have worked on presales and tender proposals.
• Be comfortable troubleshooting complex network issues
• Proficient in producing and implementing complicated configurations
• Working with the following vendors switching and routing hardware:
• HPE Aruba based switches
• HPE Flexnet based switches
• Knowledge of Cisco Catalyst based switches would be beneficial.
• Working with Aruba wireless technologies, both controller based and controller less. (ClearPass a big advantage)
• Experience with Aruba network management platforms would be of benefit, AirWave & Central
• Knowledge of and be able to configure Security Devices such as FortiGate.
• Experience in network authentication using NPS/Clearpass
• Ability to create technical documents and technical responses to customer requirements.
• Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems, analyse situations accurately, and adopt an effective course of action
Essential (Hold two or more):
FortiNet - NSE4, NSE5, or NSE7
£50,000 - £70,000 + car or car allowanc...