Auto req ID: 212380BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit
The primary purpose of the role is to support the financial reporting (weekly and periodic) of Logistics Finance for Ambient and Chilled. This includes responsibility for warehouse costs, transport costs, inventory control, and pallets to help ensure the provision of accurate & timely financial information and management reporting. The role will also assist with variance analysis to provide value-added support to the operations teams.
• Provide financial reporting and Inventory reporting for the chilled network.
• Provide support for all analysis, reporting, and forecasting all warehouse activities including pallets, engineering, Supply Chain costs, and reporting overall Customer Service and Logistics results to Head Office.
• Support with weekly, period, and quarterly closures to ensure all deadlines are hit.
• Analyse data and identify risks and opportunities for the flash report and forecast to the Finance Manager.
• Process Journals in a timely manner for month-end close.
• Assist with the production of Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Play an active role in supporting Fina...