Digital Forensics Investigator.
Digital Forensic Investigator - Perm
Salary - c£35,000-£50,000
My client are a leading eDiscovery, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security provider based in the northwest of England currently recruiting for a Digital Forensic Investigator,
You will be responsible for all aspects of digital forensics and be required to acquire and investigate many forms of electronic evidence, which are likely to differ from one day to the next. They will be responsible for the identification, preservation, extraction, interpretation and presentation of computer-based evidence.
• You should have a good knowledge and understanding of the diversity of computer crime and the laws and principles concerned with digital forensics and electronic evidence;
• You must have experience with EnCase forensic software and will ideally have undertaken training to intermediate level. Familiarity with other products such as FTK, X-Ways and Magnet would also be beneficial;
• An excellent understanding of analysing and interpreting file systems and operating system artefacts;
• Good written and verbal communication skills as you will be expected to compose comprehensive reports and statements and may be required to present your findings in court;
• You will be able to demonstrate that you can contribute a skill set that will be of value to our team alongside a proven track record in digital investigations practices & procedures gained as a digital forensics practitioner.
• You will ideally have 12/18 months of industry experience in either the public or private sector.
Please get in touch/send your CV!