My client is a regional practice with a long-standing presence within the South West community with relationships built on trust and high levels of service provided to its clients. They seek a career orientated Audit Manager to join their team in North Devon
• You will mentor and manage a team of auditors ranging in experience and at different stages of their qualifications
• You will ensure that work is delegated as necessary to ensure deadlines are met, keeping an eye on time spent on each job in relation to budget.
• Managing the preparation of financial statements
• Working with regional clients
• You will have the opportunity to develop relationships through networking events, tenders for work and business development
• You will carry out team appraisals ensuring your team is reaching pre-defined goals and objectives
• You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a good level of post qualification experience of working within an audit and assurance team
• You will have experience of leading, coaching and supervising junior members of staff
• You will have a good level of knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards
• You will be able to work to deadlines and within limited response times
• You will be able to develop and operate complex spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and be competent in Word and Outlook
• Experience of Proaudit software would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of Sage Accounts software would be an advantage
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail, please contact Lewis Bittle.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportuni...