Local Authority Childcare Solicitor.
Childcare Locum (Local Authority) 4+ PQE/ North Yorkshire/ Partial remote working / Small knit team with supportive management
Making sure you fit the guidelines as an applicant for this role is essential, please read the below carefully.
• This local authority within North Yorkshire, are seeking an experienced and hardworking Childcare Locum Solicitor to join their busy team for a minimum of 3 months, with the strong possibility of extension.
• The role is to start immediately.
• You should have significant experience of advising, drafting and advocacy in complex Children's Social Care cases ideally in a Local Authority setting.
• It is essential that you are able to do your own advocacy
• The role will be initially working remotely, however the council are looking towards the future, and would require some office presence later on in the year.
• North Yorkshire
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay.