Registered Nurse Bank - Ref HR0073 Sue Ryder.
Registered Nurses (Bank) " Ref HR0073
Dee View Court Neurological Care Centre, Aberdeen, AB12 5JY
Starting from £13.10 per hour depending on skills and competencies.
We have an exciting opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) to join our team on a Bank basis at Dee View Court.
If you are looking for more control over when you work or some additional hours on top of another job please apply now.
Sue Ryder Dee View Court in Kincorth, Aberdeen, is currently Scotland's only purpose-built specialist neurological centre providing care for people living with complex neurological conditions, including Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis and acquired brain injuries.
The current Dee View Court has 22 single bedrooms available for residential care and one supported living apartment for two people, which has a kitchen and a lounge to help people maintain their independence for as long as possible.
The new Dee View Court will have 36 bedrooms and seven supported living apartments, almost doubling our capacity and allowing us to care for a total of 44 people at any one time.
We welcome informal visits to Dee View Court. Please callto arrange a visit.
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team over service user care
- Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Carry out all clinical procedures in line with Sue Ryder policies
- Ensure the care team provide all care in line with the multi professional evidence based care ...