Our well known food production client based in Watton (Norfolk) is looking for a hardworking Production Operatives to join their team.
Duties of Production Operative:
• Picking and Packing fresh meat
• Working on various lines
• Following Health&Safety Rules
Requirements for a Production Operative:
• Own transport would be beneficial (to be able to get to Watton) but not essential
• Good work ethic
• Basic English
Further details of the role:
• Various shifts available: 4on/4off days and nights
• Pay rate: £8.78/h (day shift), £9.66/h (night shift)
• Overtimes paid over 40 h, (days £11.70/h, nights £12.88/h)
• Location: Watton (Norfolk)
If you would like to hear further details of this great opportunity, please contact our Watton Team to book an appointment for registration.
Gabriel Iarai (English/Romanian)
Vladute Kregzdyte (Lithuanian/Russian/English)
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your