Position: SEO Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE + Bonus
SEO Executive needed to join one of the most respected and largest eCommerce companies in their industry. My clients are an online supplier of building materials sold across 5 specialist eCommerce stores. They are looking for a junior- mid weight SEO Executive who is looking to progress their career.
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
• Data analysis, insight and reporting.
• Undertake and deliver a range of SEO responsibilities including:
• Executing action points of SEO audits for each of the company websites
• Delivery of technical reports and competitor analysis
• Assistance in overall keyword strategy
• Work closely with internal teams to develop holistic strategy for onsite and offsite activity
• To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across all Company websites in line with Company goals and objectives.
• To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of the Company.
• Creating content structures based on data and research.
• Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business' requirements and SEO best-practice.
• To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other agreed key performance indicators.
• To use our SEO consultants and a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the Company's SEO activity.
• To produce monthly reports for management containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the agreed key performance indicators and metrics...