Senior Facilities Manager - Brussels Hard & Soft Services.
Full responsibility for all aspects of hard and soft operational and tactical facilities management delivery within your area of responsibility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Commercial and Financial Management Control
• A full and in depth knowledge of the customers’ NEC3 contract
• Implement control and management mechanisms to ensure trading performance remains in-line with the contracts commercial and financial targets and budgets.
• Ensure working practices are monitored and reviewed regularly leveraging the most productive, ergonomic and efficient practices and methods.
• Implement strategy to ensure scope and contract creep is managed and eradicated.
• Implement governance and review strategies to ensure contract terms and conditions remain in-line with contractual obligations, and actively monitor and control Early Warning Notices and Compensation Events for area of responsibility.
• Pro-actively manage WIP and debt working closely with financial and commercial teams.
• Ensure complete adherence to contractual obligations, specifications and requirements, client and company KPIs & SLAs.
• Ensuring complete adherence to Statutory and Mandatory Legislation compliance in Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
• To manage, monitor and report on end to end planned preventative maintenance and reactive works requests in-line with contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
• To effectively manage within financial and commercial targets, ensuring all margins are controlled and managed within the parameters of agreed budgets.
• P&L accountability for area of responsibility
• To proactively manage WIP & debt implementing processes to control, audit and govern all contributing factors ensuring conformance to contract, sector and company objectives.
• To continuously develop and improve the quality of the services provided, in accordanc...