Be part of something amazing. Join Wilson James.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
People are our greatest asset, we employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We care and we do the right thing. As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training and career progression.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company, a truly exciting place to be.
We have come a long way over the last 25 years and we have an amazing journey ahead of us, so please join us and be a part of that exciting journey!
We are looking for Security Officers to join us as a full time Security officer at our amazing site in Sunbury.
The site is a modern, international business centre with upstream, corporate and functions and downstream businesses. The site is also home to our client's eastern hemisphere upstream learning centre designed to help develop petro-technical capability.
As a Security Offier, you will be responsible for maintaining the security requirements of the client whilst maintaining a good corporate image and high standards of professionalism through adherence to directions from the security management team.
• Maintain a polite, courteous, and friendly manner towards the public, the client, and colleagues.
• Make rounds of inspection at fixed intervals and reports in by means of radio or other devices.
• Prevent the admittance to the premises of unauthorised persons.
• Report damage to perimeter fencing or other property or buildings which compromise security.
• Remain alert and vigilant to activity on the site to ensure risks are minimised through prompt action and reporting to the Supervisor/Manager.
• Report suspicious persons or vehicles immediately to the Supervisor/Manager and Police when the situation...