Amazon is looking for an experienced Instock manager with proven experience in managing complex inbound supply chains in an ambiguous working environment. You will join a high-powered, fun & collaborative work environment where you will partner with multiple different teams to achieve your objectives.
The Instock Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Instock role, including: driving improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times) and forecasting. Additionally, you will drive initiatives to improve customer experience, drive revenue and profitability by working collaboratively across Retail, supply chain and operations. The ideal candidate will excel in scalable process improvement, automation and analytics.
Strong written/verbal communication skills is required and the candidate should be comfortable engaging with both internal stakeholders and vendors. The candidate will have proven experience delivering results by partnering with others and be comfortable contributing across a range of topic outside of the core ISM responsibilities.
· Maintain excellent in-stock rates for owned category and/or region
· Execute inventory strategies to optimize sales, turns, and inventory health
· Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as in-stock rate, procurement lead time (PLT), fill rate, forecast accuracy and turns
· Forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, supporting purchasing processes, and removing unproductive inventory
· Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneous
· Partner with vendor managers in driving vendor performance
· Work with internal teams collaboratively, to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchas...