Warehouse Operations Manager.
Warehouse Operations Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Our Client, a well-established multi-channel retailer offers its customers a wide range of quality lifestyle, fashion and homeware products now has an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join their team.
***Candidates will have extensive experience in a pick and pack operation - within a retailer distribution centre, experience in converting from a paper-based system to a WMS and implementing KPI’s***
The purpose of the role is to Introduce KPIs, new processes and help implement a WMS into an established warehouse. Review Health & Safety standards.
• Review of all operational activities, goods in, stock allocation, and goods out, ensuring that they are performed to the highest standard and lowest cost.
• Introduce company approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Utilize data and develop reports to monitor efficiency and ensure adherence to objectives. Introduce monthly KPI’s for senior management.
• Introduce the warehouse management team to ensure suitable performance and attendance management of all employees by use of statistical analysis of data, ensuring consistency across all operational functions. Introduce weekly KPIs for employees.
• Continuously seek ways of improving the operation and drive through continuous improvement in all areas
• Manage all aspects of Health & Safety, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed and practiced while working continuously to improve in all areas
• Analyse the operational and commercial impact of decisions made. Ensure that the site is running in an efficient and cost effective manner by developing and monitoring of all site KPI’s.
• Implement new key business initiatives and develop new operational initiatives.
• Identify staff development needs and skills gaps within the workforce. Promote and assist with training requir...