Global Sourcing Manager.
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: £60,000 - £70,000 plus £5,000 car allowance & non-contractual bonus up to 10%
Location: Worcestershire (home based with regular travel across 3 UK sites)
I am looking for a global sourcing manager to join a worldwide manufacturer of medical devices and instruments at their site in Worcester. The company are a well-established and still growing business who are looking for a candidate with experience overseeing all sourcing and procurement activities within the medical device sector.
The role can be primarily home based but will involve regular travel to all 3 UK sites as well as internationally when required. In this position you will have 1 direct report based at the site in Worcester.
Global Sourcing Manager Responsibilities:
• Degree educated in relevant field
• 8+ years' experience in procurement and buying in the medical device or food industry
• Strong understanding of spend analysis
• Excellent interdepartmental skills
• Clear, concise knowledge of industry sourcing practices and supplier landscape
Global Sourcing Manager Requirements:
• Strategies the sourcing of commodities to include spend analysis, market and geographic considerations
• Negotiate and review pre-existing contractual arrangements
• Organise and run project meetings to successfully implement new and existing products and services
• Develop RFQs and analyse quotations to ensure that proposals meet with regulations and trade standards
If you are interested in this Global Sourcing Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.