Employment Adviser - St Austell.
Is this you?
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Would you like to work in a role that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do, making a genuine positive impact?
Consider the role of an Employment Adviser at Reed in Partnership!
12 month FTC
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Over the next few months Reed in Partnership will potentially be looking to recruit Employment Advisers to support existing contract expansions. We will be contacting candidates that have expressed interest in this role as soon as a vacancy is confirmed. Please note this role could be a Fixed Term Contract or a Permanent position.
What the job is about:
Employment Advisers are the front line of Reed in Partnership. The main purpose of the role is to support unemployed jobseekers (our participants) with finding and sustaining employment, engage with employers and make local communities aware of the benefits of our service. Our participants are the lifeblood of our business, and providing them with an excellent service is at the very core of the Employment Adviser role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers with finding employment
• Booking jobseekers to any relevant training courses including customer service, security, hospitality, personal development, IT literacy and many others
• Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process
• Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers
• Outreach work – promoting Reed in Partnership within the local community
Key to your success in this role is to demonstrate the ability to build r...