Head of New Homes - South.
Role: Head of New Homes (South)
Department: New Homes
Based: Guilford, Surrey
Salary £50-60k Ote
The purpose of the role is to take the lead on all New Homes business throughout the South from Guilford to the South Coast for this outstanding High End Property Company.
Initially working from existing land deals and taking instructions for re-sales, but hopefully to expand the business to provide the service to other developers where not linked to land sales.
Must be able to manage pre-scheme investment sale services for investors and buy to let clients and the role will involve attendance at evening functions and weekend scheme openings.
Ideally the candidate will be able to work under their own initiative to take on and expand this important area of our business.
The role would suit someone from an Estate Agency background New Homes expereince.
Overall responsibility for:
• Establishing and managing New Homes business across the South
• Securing re-sales opportunities with the Land Agents when disposing of housing sites
• Advising on schemes for residential developers and securing re-sale instructions and other cross-selling instructions
• Providing market reports and assisting with option appraisals for developer clients who wish to acquire sites
• Undertaking competitor analysis
• Interviewing and employing on-site sales staff
• Involvement with design and specification
• Dealing with investors and securing sales
• Securing off-plan sales
• Liaising with journalists and PR
• Liaising with solicitors, purchasers and other residential agents
• Extensive agency experience and proven track record from working either for house builders or Estate Agents dealing with New Homes
• Good contacts at senior levels, particularly with Sales Directors at residential development companies
• Good understanding of protocols and terms for re-sales contracts between developers and agents