Social Workers (including Senior Social Workers).
CHILDREN’S SOCIAL CARE
Is your CV ready? If so, and you’re confident this is the role for you, make sure to apply asap.
SOCIAL WORKERS - INCLUDING SENIOR SOCIAL WORKERS
SALARY - £ 26,999 - £33,799
North East Lincolnshire Council, Children’s Assessment and Safeguarding Service
Based at: Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes
We are looking for a mix of Qualified Social Workers and Senior Social Workers to join our front-line protection team. We have a number of vacancies available.
WHO WE ARE
North East Lincolnshire Council’s Children’s Services are committed to achieving best outcomes for children, young people and families. We are looking for committed professionals who share our ambition and can bring something to the table to help us achieve it. We want people who genuinely care about the work we do and the people we serve and who want to achieve the best possible results for every child.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You have a recognised professional Social Work Qualification (MA/BA/BSC in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CSQW)
• You want to work to achieve the best for all children, young people and families
• You can see the benefit of working closely with all professionals who contribute to the lives of children, young people and families and will always work in this way
• You have a commitment to the highest of practice standards
• You have knowledge and experience of Child in Need, Child Protection, Public and Private law (including adoption).
WHAT WE OFFER
• Committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children, young people and families
• Committed to reducing the demand for Social Work intervention and strengthening our early intervention input
• Excellent working relationships with Early Help Managers to deliver better services
• Award winning Practice Framework: Signs of Safety and Restorative Practice
• Strong Leadership and Management - our Leaders care about the job we do and...