We are recruiting a fantastic Content Writer to join a successful marketing team for a successful Medical Recruitment Company. Whilst the company is based in Brentwood, Essex, this role can be a "Work from Home" opportunity on a full time basis, but will require regular ad-hoc visits to the office to build up working relationships with the team.
As the Marketing Content Writer, you’ll assist in the expansion of the current marketing activities, as well as helping to develop and fulfil the requirements of our digital marketing strategy. This post is best suited to a dynamic and creative individual who wants to further develop their social media marketing knowledge, their copywriting and content writing skills.
As well as supporting the marketing team with all things copy and content, you’ll work with the SEO and CRM experts on the Company’s content strategy. So, you’ll refine and manage content they already have, find new opportunities and content to write.
The company works in a fast-paced and varied environment where your words will reach thousands of people and make a real difference in changing people’s lives.
If that sounds good, I’d love to hear from you, with a copy of your CV and examples of your work!
What you’ll be doing…
* Producing high quality written content about the healthcare sector, to showcase across the Company website
* Ensure an authoritative, technical tone
* Produce email content on a regular basis
* Ensure the Company tone of voice is correct across platforms
* Having a strong sense of commercial, brand and technical awareness, whilst keeping up to date with current healthcare trends
* Working in conjunction with the marketing team to produce blogs, news articles and other editorials
* Produce written content for marketing, SEO, internal communications and socials
We’d love to meet someone with…
* A good knowledge of the general healthcare industry and terminology
* A’ level’s in Eng...