Chef de Partie Wanted.
Are you a passionate chef looking for that part-time or full-time job to compliment your experience and knowledge?
Aubaine is now looking for a positive and confident Night Chef for night shift on a full or part time basis for our restaurant located in Hyde Park (close to Bayswater and Queensway stations). Part of the Hilton Hotel, this opulent venue overlooks Hyde Park and is as handy as it is beautiful.
As a Night Chef you will be responsible for food preparation over night time and will ensure that dishes prepared for room service are cooked and presented according to the menu specifications.
What are We are looking for in you?
• Excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Passion for food
• Abe to multi-task
• Good level of English as there will be communication with the guests of Hilton directly regarding room service orders
• Cleaning duties and checking and putting away deliveries will also be part of the role
• Able to work from 23.00 to 08.00
In return we will offer:
• A competitive remuneration package
• Loyalty Bonus
• Meals on duty
• 50% employee discount to dine at Aubaine restaurants
• Online training
With eight restaurants, two café and bakery sites across London, Aubaine is a true blend of cosmopolitan style and high-quality contemporary French cuisine. Combining a modern French approach with the rich heritage of London, Aubaine serves both simplicity and style, boasting elegant design and a unique cosmopolitan chic.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved Staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service.
If this excites you then send us your CV now! We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.