£Competitive DOE Plus BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business who truly put safety at the heart of everything they do and have big plans for the future.
Our client is on a mission to help protect the planet by working together with thousands of food service businesses to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. They are now looking for an EICA Technician to work as part of their Maintenance team in Liverpool and help them to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, they supply premium cooking oils, and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our client’s H&S culture and help them maintain their reputation for operational excellence.
As an EICA Technician, you will be a fundamental part of our client’s team, enabling them to continue with their mission to help protect the planet whilst performing routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, troubleshooting PLC, instrumentation, and electrical control circuits.
Why join our client?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help them to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- They’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- They provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride themselves on promoting from within
What our client expects of each other:
- That each of everyone acts like an owner of this growing business
- Everyone collaborates to enable the business to be the best it can be - especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
A little bit more about the role:...