Systems Administrator Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with an established and successful business in the Bournemouth area in recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join their QHSE team.
We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic Administrator with experience in a fast paced and process driven engineering, manufacturing or construction environment.
The Systems Administrator Job in Bournemouth will involve audit administration and maintaining the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 accreditations, with a view to encouraging continuous improvement. A working knowledge of ISO 9001 or 14001 is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complying with all relevant Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
• Conducting internal audits relating to the Quality (Including Factory Production Control) and Environmental Management Systems.
• Collating records and data relating to waste and energy management.
• Recording and facilitating the close out of Non-Conforming Reports (NCRs).
• Producing accurate reports on quality, health, safety and environmental performance.
• Maintaining legal compliance registers relating to environmental management.
• Assisting in the management review of the company QHSE management systems, including taking meeting minutes as required.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 or 45001 is essential
• Experience conducting internal audits, or a qualification in internal auditing is essential
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary + benefits
• 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
• 1 hour lunch
This Systems Administrator position would suit candidates with a good knowledge of ISO accreditations and experience of or a qualification in internal audit.
If you are interested in this Systems Administrator Job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now’.