Experienced live-in Cook/Housekeeper for formal private residence, London, start ASAP.
This is a mainly Monday to Friday role for a fantastic cook/Housekeeper who enjoys being part of a team and who will be predominantly responsible for running the London residence, although whilst the Covid-19 pandemic continues and movement is restricted you may be asked to work from and live-in at the Hampshire residence (during the week).
In this role you will be responsible for planning, shopping for and delivering nutritious, high quality meals as well as ensuring a high standard of housekeeping within the residence, including providing creative and pleasing flower arrangements and table settings. You will need to work closely with other members of the team at both residences including a companion/carer and supervising a cleaner who will support you with cleaning and laundry tasks.
A couple may be considered to live-in where one member of the couple has external employment but could optionally provide additional ad hoc household support (in London) or occasional care and companionship if required.
• Experience working as a Cook and Housekeeper in a private household
• Excellent cooking skills with sound knowledge of nutrition, healthy eating and providing for special dietary requirements
• Adapting menus to make the most of home-grown seasonal produce
• Ability to plan and cater for occasional dinner parties
• Fluent English speakerwith excellent communication skills
• A friendly, positive and approachable disposition where nothing is too much trouble
• Flexible, calm and unflappable
• Reliable, trustworthy, and discreet
• Pro-active, organised, practical and mature in approach
• A team player who is able to get on well and work closely with other staff
• Meticulous eye for detail with high standards of cleaning and cleanliness
• A Driver who is able to drive between London and Hampshire residence as required (a car/transport can be made availab...