Personal Tax Manager.
AJ Chambers are currently representing a long-established, leading independent firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a Personal Tax Manager for their office in Maidenhead. This position offers excellent opportunities for progression and the ability to work from home.
As Personal Tax Manager, you will primarily manage the preparation of self-assessment and trust & estate tax returns for your own portfolio of predominantly high net worth individuals.
* Managing a client portfolio and providing a high quality service to clients
* Preparing self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and Trusts & Estates, calculating and reconciling tax liabilities
* Production of self-employed accounts and rental income statements
* To undertake project work as required into various tax issues principally related to income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
* Assisting other managers & partners in tax enquiry work into private clients and business clients
* Researching tax planning issues and transactional tax matters
* Preparing written correspondence, communications, and other documents for submission to clients, professional contacts and the tax authorities
* Ensuring compliance with the Firm’s published policies and procedures
* Reviewing tax returns prepared by more junior members of the tax team
* ATT or CTA qualified, qualified by experience will also be considered
* A minimum of 5 years personal tax experience, within an accountancy practice
* Good communication and organisational skills
* Personable with the ability to explain complex matters in a simple way
For more information on this Personal Tax Manager position, please apply directly or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers