Freelance Arabic Interpreter.
DA Languages Ltd is currently seeking Face-to-Face Arabic Interpreters based in or near to the Aberdeen area Were looking for applicants who possess the confidence to use their linguistic skills to accurately interpret from one language to another Applicants should be fluent in the language(s) they want to interpret in (i e native level) and ideally have prior experience in a similar role Interpreting Languages Needed Arabic
Is this your next job? Read the full description below to find out, and don’t hesitate to make an application.
- if you speak any other language we still want to hear from you About us and the role DA Languages works with Public and Private Sector clients all across the UK Were currently recruiting in and around the Aberdeen area and are eager to work with new freelance interpreters who can help us to meet the needs of our clients new and old Interpreters will experience a diverse and varied number of situations in which they might interpret including but not limited to
- Social Services
- Child Protection appointments
- Medical appointments
- Legal matters and Immigration meetings The role is ultimately about assisting clients who work with limited English speakers and ensuring that communication is effective and accurate This is a highly rewarding job role that will challenge your temperament your ability to think on your feet and your linguistic skills Formal qualifications and experience are preferred although you may still apply if the following qualifications do not apply to you
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI)
- Community Interpreting
- National Registered (NRPSI)
- Chartered Institute of Linguists Qualifications (CIOL)
- Certificate in Bilingual Skills (CBS)
- BA in Translation Interpreting
- BA in Languages If these qualifications do not apply to you please refer your CV to us for review and note that you may have to undergo further checks by our Recruitment Team such as a language asses...