Senior Behaviour Support Practitioner.
Provide excellent Positive Behaviour Support and respond to referrals requiring behaviour support involvement. Provide direct behaviour support in setting up and delivering on behaviour support plans by working alongside teams and Behaviour Support Practitioners to develop outcomes, skills and knowledge within the support teams.
Ensure support teams are focused on enhancing the quality of life of people supported, promoting personal skill development and reducing/eliminating the use of restrictive practices.
Candidates will need to live within 20 miles of one of our offices based in Dorset to include Ferndown or Weymouth.
Interviews will take place via a video call.
About the role
• Lead in the provision of good practice support in the delivery of behaviour support plans
• Support the development of individual team members skills sets in the interpretation of Behaviour Support Plans and the review process.
• Contribute to the service set up of new support as prioritised within the region.
• Complete Functional Behaviour Assessments and implement Behaviour Support Plans in collaboration with support teams, families and others.
• Represent the organisation at key professional led meetings to promote and support the development of individual behaviours support packages and approaches
The successful applicant will have:
• Essential to have a Masters level qualification in Applied Behaviour Analysis or Positive Behaviour Support.
• Significant experience of working within a PBS role
• Experience of producing and implementing PBS plans
• Significant knowledge of assessment tools and positive support processes including how to construct and implement a behaviour support plan.
Dimensions are committed to developing skills and rewarding our staff. We offer:
• A salary of £35,000 full-time.
• Car allowance
• Support with professional development including BCBA supervision
• Up to 35 days’ annual leave...