Experienced Sandiagra Machine Operator.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING ON A SANDIAGRE FOOD MACHINE (OPERATOR)
We are currently looking for an Experienced Night Machine Operator for a well-established food company based in Southall.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the packing line, maintaining efficiency and team output.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Ensuring all quality requirements are met and the line is operated in accordance with GMP principles.
* Monitor despatch requirements
* Monitoring labour manning volumes waste and line efficiency
* Ensure production area is always audit ready
* Identify and rectify faults where possible or escalate problems to engineers
* Machine Operation ensuring that health and safety procedures are always followed
* Support the team in the implementation and improvement of procedures
* Monitoring of staff performance and escalation of any poor/ under performance
* Provide supporting evidence to Supervisor / Shift Manager for all team appraisals
* Proactively engage the Team / Supervisor / Production Manager with ideas for personal development
The ideal candidate will have a strong food manufacturing background ideally with machine operating experience.
You will also need to have a strong written and verbal communication skills and a basic knowledge of food safety legislation.
Position Requirements (Skills / Experience)
* Be able to actively reduce costs through solutions.
* Display a high sense of urgency and speed of action.
* Does not wait to be asked or told, can identify what needs to be done.
* Always have a can-do attitude The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
* Standing or walking long for periods up to 12 hours
* Lifting and moving products up to 15kg * Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
* Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
* Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists