Vitality, Analytics Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Analytics Manager, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
We have identified the need for a new Analytics Manager to co-design, develop, and deliver analysis and insights which will underpin the strategic and operational management of the VitalityLife operations team.
This role is responsible for two main areas - the data analysis and insight generation of our servicing performance for our customers and their agents, and collation of other relevant information across the Life business to create a monthly all-encompassing performance dashboard. The analyst, working with our broa...