Disabled Adaptations Surveyor.
Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Disabled Adaptations Surveyor. The Ideal DDA Surveyor should have experience in Social Housing and have held a position similar to this previously.
You will be responsible for managing your own workload and holding a substantial influence within the Property Services Team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience and share your skills.
If you are an enthusiastic, conscientious person and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the position for you.
* Worked at a similar position previously
* Experience with disabled adaptations
* 5 years experience within the sector
* Customer satisfaction focused
* Broad experience of working in an office environment
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong sense of judgement
* Good problem solving skills
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level