Head of Operations.
Established in 1907, Meech International has a worldwide reputation for the development of electrostatic control equipment, compressed air technology and surface cleaning systems. Our head office is in Witney, Oxfordshire and we have subsidiaries in Belgium, China, Hungary, Singapore and the USA, plus a network of distributors spanning the globe. Meech prides itself on unparalleled technical application knowledge and customer service.
Due to our expansion, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced Head of Operations, reporting to the CEO. This is an interesting and challenging opportunity, offering a competitive basic salary plus discretionary profit share bonus, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, car allowance and other benefits.
Key Objectives of Role:
• To lead the whole production and supply chain functions of Meech UK, including purchasing, quality and health & safety. Productivity and continuous improvement will be key objectives of the role.
• Accountable for operational excellence of the production facility including manufacturing, continuous improvement, development of a high performing team and development of processes.
• To lead, direct and manage all aspects of the Meech manufacturing, despatch and procurement activities in order to effectively and efficiently meet customer demand. This will be achieved by utilizing an empowered workforce, implementing Lean manufacturing principles with a continuous improvement mind-set in support of the overall Meech strategy.
• Through the operations teams, monitor adherence to and delivery of the production plan to pre-agreed targets:
- Output levels including on-time despatch
- Custmer Satisfaction
• Driving process and productivity improvements;
• Development of production strategies to evolve the operations function
• Overall business responsibility for ensuring an effective, reliable quality materials management proces...