Place of work: London or East Grinstead
Type of Job: Full time, permanent
CNM is a growing education provider with a steady stream of inbound enquiries from students seeking to enrol onto a course. Prospective students will often register an interest in studying with CNM because they want to change their lives and achieve their goals. For this reason, the ideal inside sales consultant will be able to connect and motivate prospective students through to a close.
The job requires:
• Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets.
• Calling customers who have registered an interest in our courses.
• Updating all data for sales onto the company's CRM.
• Following up leads and appointments.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate has:
• Affinity and/or knowledge of Naturopathic Medicine.
• Proven history of hitting targets and being the top performer in your team.
• Excellent telephone communication skills, with a natural ability to build rapport with potential customers.
• You will be self-motivated and extremely target driven.
• Experience in similar roles and must demonstrate good telephone skills and manners.
Experience in a consultative sales role is highly valued. Experience in selling courses is a plus but not essential. Salary is basic + uncapped commission.