Engraving Studio Specialist Entry Level.
Our client is a small creative business which specialises in engraving, they are based in Mildenhall in Suffolk. From their studio they design and engrave a wide range of materials using various techniques, specialising in glass engraving.
They are looking to expand their small team in line with their recent growth and demand. They are looking to recruit someone who can learn on the job and develop the skills required to take on various responsibilities within their business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Making and applying stencils to glassware
• Engraving using the sandblasting machine
• Washing and packing completed orders
• Organising Royal Mail dispatch
• Operating the co2 laser
• Accepting ‘NOTHS’ orders
• Writing up Invoices in Quickbooks accounting software
• Unboxing, checking and shelving stock
• Training & managing additional staff during peak times
Key Qualities required:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Willingness to be trained on all processes
• Ability to work both alone and as part of a small team
• Practical and confident at using a range of tools and machinery
• Position: Full-Time
• Hours: 9am – 5pm / Monday – Friday
• Note: During busy periods you may be required to work longer hours
• Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
• There will be a probationary period of 3 months after which your salary will be reviewed, there will be further reviews at 6 and 12 months
• Thorough health and safety training will be provided for all processes
• Pension, sick pay and holiday allowance will be detailed in your contract
About our Client
The company specialises in personalised engraved gifts. They were established in 1989 and in the 25 years since then, they have built a strong reputation as quality engravers of all types of glass, wo...
Bury St. Edmunds