Wok Chef - Killarney
Our clients’ have a real love of the authentic tastes of Southeast Asia. Inspired by the sights and tastes of Lake Toba, Indonesia. Their mission is simple; to bring the exciting flavours of Southeast Asia, using the freshest ingredients.
The successful wok chef will work as part of the Kitchen team to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained at all times.
You will ensure all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature.
Part of your role will be to ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications and to promote a positive working atmosphere at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• At least 1 year wok chef experience.
• Knowledge and familiarity with HACCP.
• Have ability to multi-task in a fast paced busy restaurant.
• Will possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Will have fluency in English.
• Be enthusiastic with a passion and flair for cooking.
• Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.