Intermediate QA Engineer.
Slice is the leading technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime.
If you’re interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
We serve the $44 billion U.S.
pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza.
Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?Slice was born in 2011 and has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 10,000 pizzerias nationwide.
Ilir Sela, our founder and CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends and family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their bites to the masses.
Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, and investors — all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favourite local pizza.What you’ll do:
* Participate in the planning of software features, including details of technical implementation and product requirements.
* Serve as an internal representative, advocate, and expert for QA, contributing that perspective to the company in every way.
* Be a versatile team player who can communicate succinctly with a variety of stakeholders in the development cycle
* Contribute to a repository of automated tests in response to reported bugs or new features.
* Add manual tests to our test suite to enhance coverage and quality for Slice’s product offering.
* Follow the lifecycle of a bug, from initial report to the creation of a regression test.
* Track test coverage, failures, and trends over time.
* Participate in deployments ...