Regional Head Counsel - EMEA.
Salary £Excellent per year + competitive benefits
Ensure you read the information regarding this opportunity thoroughly before making an application.
Established in January 1999, Infineum is a joint venture of two of the most respected names in lubricants and fuels, ExxonMobil and Shell. Infineum is a world leader in the formulation, manufacturing and marketing of petroleum additives for lubricants and fuels. We number among our customers many of the world’s most recognised consumer brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified lawyer 10 years PQE+ to manage Infineum’s commercial legal function within the EMEA region, including supervision responsibilities. the successful candidate will provide professional, pro-active advice and support to all Infineum affiliates across EMEA on a wide range of commercial and strategic legal issues.
• Prepare, review and negotiate all types of contracts and other legally relevant documents, including relevant standards, templates and policies.
• Support the business strategy and operations, while acting as a trusted professional, value-adding business partner, and company leader.
• Provide cross-functional legal support in compliance with laws and regulations, company policies and industry standards, including but not limited to competition law, anti-bribery, international trade, data privacy laws and regulations.
• Responsible for corporate governance, including corporate secretarial for EMEA-based affiliates
• Manage external claims and litigations, with a strategic approach to the underlying dispute.
• Select, instruct and monitor external lawyers and other legal consultants.
• Monitor legislation within the EMEA region that could affect Infineum’s operations and business and propose/implement relevant actions and policies to ensure compliance.
A successful candidate will have:
• Qualified solicitor, barrister or continental European equivalent
• At least 10 ...