QA/RA Officer Medical Devices.
A medical device company based in Cheshire are seeking a QA/RA Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
QA/RA Officer responsibilities:
• Participate fully as a member of the Quality Team within and across the business.
• Direct Quality and Regulatory support to all departments within the business.
• Provide guidance, support and maintain the Non-Conformance/Deviation system.
• Provide guidance and perform Root Cause Analysis into CAPA investigations.
• Assist in the review of Technical, Medical Device and Design History Files.
• Review, advise and provide guidance on interpretation of Regulatory requirements.
• Provide assistance with the maintenance of the electronic and hardcopy record archives.
• Perform Audits to a predefined schedule
• Participate and support in external Inspections and Audits with clients, distributors and Notified Bodies.
• Provide support and guidance for new product development projects.
• Working knowledge of 13485, 21 CFR 820/GMP
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the medical device industry, working in a quality assurance or regulatory affairs role.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA/RA professional that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering £30,000 per annum.
if you are interested do not hesitate in applying to at X4 Life Sciences and call on to discuss further.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, I have over 2 years extensive experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Quality and Regulatory market and I am working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within Quality & Regulatory.
You will find me on LinkedIn - Jessica Frost, X4 Life Sciences