Director, Enterprise Sales.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Passionately lead, drive and deliver the company vision and goal for the Enterprise business
• Drive portfolio business of high velocity new “lands” as well as the expansion of strategic accounts
• Lead Enterprise AEs in achieving individual, team, and organizational quotas
• Design and drive new and strategic go-to-market plans to meet company growth and market share goals
• Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories
• Drive and monitor account planning and execution to deliver maximum revenue potential
• Provide strategic executive leadership for the team including sales forecasting, territory assignments, sales coaching, and commission planning.
• Mentor sales teams by helping structure sales opportunities and deals; further assist with selling activities as appropriate; Ensure the sales team is working collaboratively with other internal/external teams
• Develop annual sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input
• Stay ahead of industry trends, competitive activity, and client opportunities; Attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings, and conferences
• Be responsible for regional customer satisfaction and renewals
• Lead recruitment and retention activities
• Experience as a Sales Leader with direct reports selling enterprise application software, to developers, IT/Operations, application owners, and/or business leaders
• Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud/Application Performance Monitoring space
• Demonstrated Enterprise Account sales leadership experience and track record of success
• Ability to build and lead a successful sales organization, including quota-carrying and forecasting experience
• Excellent cross-organization teamwork and communication skills
• Experience devising sales strategy and contributing to enablement programs