Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Hours: Full time 39. Part time 20 or 30.
Work base: Any designated location
Responsible to: Registered Manager or designated Line Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
To assist the Registered Manager and team members in maintaining a high standard of care practice in accordance with the philosophy and aims and objectives.
The Charity’s goal is to provide quality of life and the opportunity to develop for service users in its care. The organisation works to a value-base of respect for the dignity and uniqueness of each individual – service user, team member, stakeholders and the wider community.
Service Users, Service User families, Sponsoring Authorities, Regulatory Bodies, Partner Organisations, Suppliers and other stakeholders.
All team members, Registered Managers, Regional Managers, Senior Management Team, Chief Executive Officer, Trustees.
• To maintain a high level of service user supervision/support at all times.
• To contribute to the assessment of the needs of individual service users, and to the formation of programmes to meet those needs. These programmes will include educational, social, vocational, physical, life skills and therapeutic activities.
• To support service users in these activities.
• To contribute to the recording and evaluation of these activities.
• To produce reports for the Registered Manager and Management Team on service user progress.
• To ensure that service users’ medications are administered as prescribed by the General Practitioner, and recorded as required.
• To undertake the responsibilities of key worker to a service user.
• To attend internal and/or external case conferences, reviews and meetings as required.
• People with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) can present difficult-to-manage or challenging behaviour. This may on occasions necessitate having to physically intervene or remove service users from potentially difficult and/or...