Role title: PowerBuilder Developer Location: London, England Contract length: 6 months Rate: £450
All potential applicants are encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description before applying.
- 525 per day Status: Outside IR35 Closing date: 25/06/2020 Working with a top tier investment -banking client as a PowerBuilder Developer, you will work closely with the business and test function, taking ownership for all the implementation activities.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced PowerBuilder Developer, with experience producing code, meeting business requirements, conforming the design and assuring the quality of the final product by unit testing PowerBuilder Developer role responsibilities:
- Undertake systems analysis and design of the solutions for the requirements assigned to the Consultant;
- Provide technical and effort estimation input to the pre-project analysis of requirements in conjunction with the Business Analysts; Expert PowerBuilder Developer knowledge required:
- PowerBuilder Developer (5 years)
- Experience querying databases, SQL/PLSQL
- Unix Beneficial skills but not essential:
- Exposure to Financial Services clients To apply to this PowerBuilder Developer role, please submit your CV below
- please note: notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted and the start date can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses.
If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this PowerBuilder position, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents.
Please note that the documents provided contain generic information.
If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placemen...