We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for Italian food and dining experience. The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
• The General Manager should be passionate and driven and work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience as a General Manager of a hospitality sector unit
• Experience in managing financial controls and profitability
• Carefully managing KPI’s
• Successful shift management
• Excellent people management skills
Award winning contemporary Italian restaurant group enjoyed by the stars and loyal customers alike. San Carlo group has grown to become 21 authentic Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing number overseas – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar and with new sites set to open in Bahrain, Dubai and Riyadh.
• 28 Days’ holiday per year
• Complimentary meals on duty
• 20% discount when dining in our restaurants
• Parking discount scheme in some city locations
• Uniform provided
• Training and development opportunities across the business
Apply for General Manager - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Upload from your computer
Or import from cloud storage
Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB
Your covering message for General Manager - Central London
4000 characters left
Add my CV to the searchable CV database and allow recruiters to find me
Email me jobs like this when they become available
All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.
When you create this job alert we will ...