Team And Assistant Team Managers.
Full-time (37 hours per week) Team And Assistant Team Managers contract to start on 03-08-20 until 30-10-20 with a possible extension.
- Responsibility for planning and delivering services that improve outcomes for children and young people, as set out in the relevant legislation and associated guidance, ensuring that services are sensitive to the needs of children, young people and families, and of the highest professional standards.
- Accountable for effective case allocation, using supervision and analysis of management reports to ensure optimum case management and resolution, to monitor and evaluate outcomes of services against agreed standards, and reporting to Children's Services Management Team as appropriate.
- Responsibility for implementation of policy and procedure, and effective decision-making within delegated authority level, ensuring staff adherence to all directorate policy, procedures and standards.
- Accountable for the effective analysis and management of risk for all children held within their team, and ensuring compliance by team members with the requirements of relevant legislation, guidance and procedures.
- Accountable for provision of safe child in need, child protection and LAC care plans for children and young people, assuring timeliness and quality of assessment, planning, implementation and review, and working in partnership with children, young people and families, and partner agencies.
- Accountable for effective team budget management, compliance with financial rules, identifying pressures and savings and bringing in a balanced budget.
- Responsibility for professional and managerial staff supervision, in accordance with directorate supervision policy; for staff practice improvement and development, management of staff performance and ensuring under-performance is dealt with robustly.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto ou...