Area Sales Manager.
An opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a major financial institution who are a FTSE 250 organisation. The company provides asset finance and leasing solutions to all areas of industry. The organisation is extremely well respected in their field and pride themselves on delivering an exceptional service to all their customers.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for generating new business to deliver the agreed sales target as part of the Construction & Recycling team.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager developing a strong relationship with the Operations Manager and administration team. The role will be field based covering the North East area and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to organise, manage and deliver their own customer contact strategy.
• Proactively sources sales from within the allocated geographical location either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through dealer introducers
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets set through financing and associated products
• Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
• Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information.
• Make accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Required skills and experience
• Either recent experience of the Asset Finance Industry or customer-facing role in Construction/Recycling/Engineering/Print industries more specifically.
• Experience of working in a customer-fa...
Newcastle Upon Tyne