KS2 Intervention Teacher.
Key Stage 2 intervention teacher for South Yorkshire Partnership School.
The Education Network is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a well performing school in South Yorkshire. The Key Stage 2 role will be to assist key stage students through 1-1 and 1-4 group intervention. Most of the timetable will be working with Year 6 to help with the upcoming SAT’s providing both English, Math & Science assistance.
The school is situated in a very accessible part of South Yorkshire. There is a wealth of shops and local amenities a stone's throw away from the school itself & both the staff and pupils are very welcoming and make this school a pleasure to work in.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification.
• Experience working in Key Stage 2.
• A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
• Good behaviour management skills.
• An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
• A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mold eager, young minds.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
• A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
• Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Newcastle University.
• Best pay for NQT’s and experienced teachers.
• FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
• Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities...