We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they thought possible. For almost 170 years, we have used our expertise to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance.
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
• Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
• Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
• Building pharmacy capability of store teams
• Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
• Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
• Competitive base salary
• Market leading pension contributions
• Annual performance based bonus
• 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
• Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Boots staff discount
• GPHC fees paid
• Contribution towards RPS fees
• Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!
What’s next for you?
Click here to explore how your Ph...