Software Development & Delivery Engineer.
We are looking for people who care about the environment and are interested in developing solutions to help address tangible real world problems.
Is this your next job? Read the full description below to find out, and don’t hesitate to make an application.
You will work with our customers to provide IOT, data analytics and machine learning solutions to address capacity issues, introduce efficiencies and provide insights into storm water and waste water networks.REPORTING TO:Head of DeliveryLOCATION:LisburnAbout the RoleWorking as part of an initial start-up team, designing, developing, implementing, testing, maintaining, supporting and delivering backend features, functionality and APIs for our customers.This will involve working with the frontend team, understanding and appreciating the required information and data and presenting this as part of the product interfaces.
This will need a good appreciation of design principles, and the knowledge to realise these in a delivery.Responsibilties
* Capture, document, estimate and prioritise sets of features in an Agile team environment, then implement and test these as part of delivery.
* Working with a team and in delivery to test and validate any features, fixes or updates.
Contribute to delivery process and development environments.
* Build in as needed custom features while seeking to maximise reuse and productisation of features.
* Implementation and delivery of designs/fixes as part of a continuous delivery mechanism through to live deployments.
* Addressing bugs/changes, and problem solving issues as part of wider team.
* Prepare and present potential delivery options including estimating, costing and prioritising.
* As part of team, plan for future developments including contributions to team structures, roles and requirements with an awareness of all existing and future customers in mind.
* At least Second Class Honours Degree in Computer S...