You'll be a collaborative, communicative individual with exceptional knowledge and experience as a DBA in SQL and Oracle. Our client is a multi-national forward thinking company who are focussed on being pioneers in the digital arena.
• Create and maintain databases and objects such like tables, stored procs, views, triggers
• responsible for the development and improvement of our reporting capabilities
• Write and optimize in-application using SQL statements
• Ensure performance and security
• Prepare documentation
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration
• Profile server resource usage, and optimize as necessary
Experience and Skills:
• Extensive SQL Server knowledge
• Expert-level T-SQL skills
• Proven ability to write and debug Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
• Experience with SSRS
• Experience with relational databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
• Experience with report writing using Excel; charts, graphs, tables
• Oracle Database installation and configuration (Oracle Partitioning).
• OS and Hypervisor installation and configuration (Windows ,Oracle Linux & OVM).
• Database and OS Patching and Upgrades.
• Data Migrations and Data Replication
• Database Health Checks and Architecture Reviews.
• Oracle Performance monitoring and tuning.
• System monitoring and management using OEM.
• Perform Oracle Database security audits and implement Oracle Security solutions (ASO, Data Masking, Database Vault and Audit Vault).
• Implement Maximum Availability Architecture using Oracle RAC and Data Guard/Active Data Guard.