As my client moves into the digital and analytical environment a holistic approach is required across UK. As such, this job position will ensure that the benefits of digitisation are leveraged into maintenance practices across the affiliate.
This is a new position that will have key influence in the standardisation of maintenance work practices across UK ensuring governance of methods and reporting that will be a key input to the organizational continuous improvement strategy.
Internal: Asset Discipline engineers, Maintenance and Inspection Leaders, Technical Authorities, Asset Integrity Manager, Verification Engineer, Technical Safety Engineers, Maintenance and Inspection Superintendents
External: Group Contacts in Product Line & Field Operations Metier; Regulatory Bodies (HSE & OPRED); Key contractors' representatives; peers in other operating companies.
* Responsibility for of a wide range of Maintenance Engineering scopes and projects being implement across assets to improve operational performance and reduce OPEX whilst maintaining asset integrity
* Ensure alignment and communication with relevant Asset Maintenance Engineers and Technical Authorities to ensure collaboration and information exchange for Maintenance Engineering projects
* Maintain link with Group Product Line and Métier specialists to allow adoption of best practices from the wider Group and maximize standardization of maintenance optimizations.
* Ensure that Digitalization and automation of solutions is core to any solution implemented
* Ensuring adherence to Company General Specifications/Company Rules of maintenance optimisations undertaken internally or by contractors and vendors
* Delivery to scopes and projects to schedule, performance metrics and cost, informing management of any issues and delays and propose remedial actions
* Preparation of comprehensive and detailed Scope or Work...